UFC Battle Night 221 happens this evening from The Theater at Virgin Lodgings in Paradise, Nevada and MMA News takes care of you with every one of the outcomes and features!
The main card will see top-5 bantamweights Petr Yan and Merab Dvalishvili impact. While in the co-main card, positioned heavyweight competitors Alexander Volkov and Alexandr Romanov will do fight.
The preliminary card starts at 3:00 PM ET and the main card at 6:00 PM ET. There were two gigantic weight misses at the weigh-ins. Ricardo Ramos steered the results eight pounds over as far as possible, and thus, his matchup with Austin Lingo was rejected.
Jared Gooden likewise missed weight, coming in six pounds over as far as possible. Gooden’s battle with Carlston Harris will continue, however he’ll be compelled to relinquish 30% of his battle satchel.
The following is the Main and Prelim Card list for the battle:
MAIN CARD: 6PM ET
• Bantamweight: Petr Yan versus Merab Dvalishvili
• Heavyweight: Alexander Volkov versus Alexandr Romanov
• Catchweight (215 lbs): Nikita Krylov versus Ryan Spann
• Bantamweight: Said Nurmagomedov (136) versus Jonathan Martinez
• Bantamweight: Mario Bautista versus Guido Cannetti
• Light heavyweight: Vitor Petrino versus Anton Turkalj
• Heavyweight: Karl Williams versus Lukasz Brzeski
• Bantamweight: Raphael Assuncao versus Davey Award
Middleweight: Sedriques Dumas versus Josh Fremd
• Bantamweight: Victor Henry def. Tony Seriously through spit choice (30-27, 29-28, 28-29)
• Flyweight: Ariane Lipski def. JJ Aldrich by means of consistent choice (30-27×3)
• Flyweight: Bruno Silva def. Tyson Nam by means of accommodation: R2, 1.23
• Welterweight: Carlston Harris def. Jared Gooden by means of consistent choice (30-27×3)